Sunday, December 4, 2011

THE UNDER DOG FIR


This dismal specimen of fraser fir was selected by me due to the merit that its level of pathetic strung my heart strings and compelled me to buy it out of mercy, denying it a death in vain. Heather was less than happy  when she seen me walking back to the truck with this poor little guy in my hand, I see the potential....


 BEHOLD, there it is in all its glory,!!!! Heather my crafty wife used her talents to bring out the best of our little runt trees features. She used a ginger bread man tree skirt given to her by her late Nana not bad for only  2 feet of sparse twig and needle.



How's it going everybody!! Heather and I decided to get together and publish a blog of whats going on here in Stillwater, OK so all you friends and family can keep up with our super freaking busy and EXCITING lives!

2 comments: